Listed below are the services we offer you when selling a property.
- Obtain title deeds from Bank and Building Society
- Corresponding with your Real Estate Agent
- Prepare contracts and supporting documents
- Obtain replies to Purchaser's Solicitors enquiries
- Arrange exchange of contracts
- Proving Title
- Approving transfer Deed
- Replying to Requisitions on Title
- Arranging completion
- Paying-off Mortgage
- Written report to you
Listed below are the services we offer you when buying a property.
- Obtaining Pest and Building, Local Council and Survey Reports (if necessary) or a Strata Inspection Report if purchasing a Unit
- Search Titles at the Land Titles Office
- Checking the Contract and negotiating Special Conditions to suit your needs
- Checking Mortgage offer
- Exchanging Contracts
- Attending to Stamp Duties Office requirements
- Drawing Transfer Deed
- Obtaining Mortgage documents, advising you and tending to their requirements
- Searching the appropriate Government Authorities
- Assisting First Home buyers with:
- Obtaining First Home Grant
- Applying for First Home Stamp Duty concession
- Co-ordinating the Vendor and your Bank to attend completion
- Registering the Title at the Land Titles Office
Following completion we will send you a full report containing facts, figures and copies of any important documents.
Justice of the Peace
- Justice of the Peace services are available.